16 7 / 2012
You know… I feel like i’m about to find out something about you… again. Be aware, i don’t have mercy for liars.
I’m just about to reward you with the “biggest cheater alive” prize. You won’t enjoy this.
For my sweet darling,
24 5 / 2012
She: You’ve cheated on me
He: Pics or didn’t happen!
December, 9, 2011
Darling… wait until you can read that with the a reverse genre. I won’t forget any tear I shed for you. You will pay every one.
16 5 / 2012
When was the last time you checked the pulse of your love?
When was the last time you felt butterflies while lightning candles in the bedroom waiting for your darling?
When was the last time you’ve done something for your relationship diversity and unity?
If the answer is “long, long ago” you may be infected with dead love, she loves you, you love her too… but that love won’t make you feel the happiness you are looking for.
How could a love die while you where still in it, alive? It’s not enough to look alive and be warm to live.
It’s comfy to stay and lie yourself things are great because nothing really happened. THAT’S THE PROBLEM, nothing happens anymore, love dies slowly so you can’t feel it before the last pulse is gone, and when you will wake up there will be no ressurection spell available to get it back.
If you are comfy, if nothing happens, wishes are gone and you can’t remember the last tremble of love… DO SOMETHING:
- take her out in the middle of the night and kiss her tenderly, than go back in the house;
- tell her you love her using napkins she will find in the morning, when you are gone;
- tell her you love her in any way you can find, using any object in the house, make sure she knows it every day;
- text her your feelings, text her your wishes;
- forget the bed, make sex on the table;
- forget the TV, it’s the routine object of old couples, she hates it;
- work less from home, kiss her more often;
- take her out for coffee at 6 AM in the morning, than get back home and shower together;
- light candles, make romantic gestures, she misses them;
- take her in new places, organize everything and just let her feel free and loved;
- get rid of the usual stuff you do saturday night and go out, play, walk and laugh like teenagers;
- forget the bed, have outdoor sex;
Act young, crazy, in love and new… that’s the ressurection spell, use it while you still can…
from a dead love infected girl